EU Gateway │Business Avenues is an initiative funded by the EU under the Partnership Instrument helping European companies to establish long-lasting business collaborations in Asia through matchmaking and business services.
From 2008 to 2014 over 22,000 individual business meetings have been organised in Korea and Japan, and following a successful pilot to Singapore, Vietnam and Malaysia, the new programme offers coaching, logistical and financial support for European companies targeting Korea, South East Asia, and soon China.
EU Gateway | Business Avenues will organise up to 44 business missions in the next 5 years. Selected European companies will get the opportunity to participate in a one-week business mission focused on a specific sector.
Business missions are entry tickets to markets difficult to penetrate due to business culture or regulatory constraints. Through a dedicated team in Europe as well as in local markets, EU Gateway | Business Avenues offers a unique set of services to:
- sound out business opportunities in promising markets
- minimise the costs typically required to enter a new market
- make new contacts and strengthen the company network
- discuss challenges and opportunities with industry players
- benefit from professional coaching and follow-up at all stages
Two third of previous participating European companies reported positive business collaboration results after one year. Today, EU Gateway | Business Avenues sets the clock to zero and previous participants are welcome again together with new European companies.
Each business mission accommodates up to 50 European companies and the first business missions are already open for applications:
- EU Gateway to Korea: Green Energy Technologies, Seoul | 4-8 July 2016
- EU Business Avenues in South East Asia: Environment & Water Technologies, Singapore & Vietnam | 11-15 July 2016
- Datum zveřejnění
- 10 únor 2016
- Autor /Autorka
- Služba nástrojů zahraniční politiky