All the External Financing Instruments of the EU for the period 2014-2020 are undergoing a Mid-term evaluation (MTE). Among these are also the instruments managed by FPI:
- Instrument contributing to Stability and Peace
- Partnership Instrument for cooperation with third countries
- European Instrument for Democracy and Human Rights (namely Electoral Observation Missions managed by FPI and funded under this instrument)
This MTE is being done by external evaluators and we are currently at the draft evaluation report stage.
As part of the process, the draft evaluation reports for each of the instruments are part of an Open Public Consultation (OPC), in order to gain the views of the wider public, which will take place between February 7 and May 3.
The OPC is twofold:
- to gather feedback/opinions/views on the preliminary findings of evaluation reports (bearing in mind the scope 2014-2020).
- to gather preliminary ideas on the design of the future instruments (after 2020).
The OPC is online through the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/europeaid/public-consultation-external-financing-instruments-european-union_en
We look forward to your views!
- Publication date
- 8 February 2017
- Service for Foreign Policy Instruments