Green tech is a hallmark of European Union's industrial success and plays a vital role on the path towards a low-carbon and circular economy. This initiative helps the EU, Canada and selected Latin American countries take this road together, by fostering long-term small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and clusters business partnerships in low carbon and circular economy.
Building on the successful Low Carbon Business Action in Brazil and Mexico, this initiative puts the internationalisation of European companies at the service of the transition to a low-carbon economy.
It also enhances the EU's position as a climate leader by promoting the decoupling of economic growth and greenhouse gases emissions, including CO2 emissions in the Americas. It connects European and American champions of low carbon solutions to develop commercially viable joint business projects in the long term, as well as enables the uptake of European technical solutions in the field of low carbon and circular economy.
In particular, the initiative:
- identifies European clusters and SMEs as well as companies in partner countries and roll out a communication strategy to mobilise them and promote the action;
- facilitates the match between the partner country´s demand for technical and business solutions and those available with the European clusters;
- facilitates webinars and matchmakings, with the aim to trigger the signature of Business Partnership Agreements;
- assists the business partners in evaluating their concept notes for joint business projects.
Visit the YouTube channel to know more :
- Project duration
- Project locations
- Overall budget
- €12 757 500
- EU contribution
- €12 757 500100% of the overall budget
- Project website
- Low Carbon Business Action
- Partnership Instrument
- Foreign policy needs